I’ve got thoughts of a Big Board…
- I took a tour of US Green Energy on Thursday. I’m working on the photos & the writeup and hope to publish it soon, but I’ve got my doubts about the company’s ability to make it. I’m never going to write anything less than the truth about how I feel, though.
- If you’ve never taken a drive out through the industrial park across from Mt. Hill Mini Mart, it’s worth the drive to see what’s going on. And what’s not going on.
- Swedwood isn’t “Swedwood” any more, they changed their name to “Ikea” something.
- Stupid Complaint Of The Month: People are bitching that Danville Mall is taking down some of the big photos because new stores are opening up.
- Stupid people are still letting their children play in the JTI fountain.
- Time Machine Thought of the Day: Who remembers “The Victorian” restaurant on North Main St.?
- I’ve never been to a really bad “Little Theatre” type of play.
- If you don’t poke small holes into good Italian sausages before you put them on the grill, they become dangerous weapons when you finally poke small holes into them.
- If you don’t poke small holes into Italian sausages when grilling them, they can explode.
- The horrible feeling you get from eating too many grilled Italian sausages is worth it.
That’s a few RandomThoughts for Sunday. More coming up on SouthsideCentral!